EIA Standard 19 metal housings improve heat dissipation and shielding from spurious interference PLL synthesized fixed frequency circuit for stability and effortless frequency setup. Diversity technology ensures optimal reception range and eliminates signal drop-outs RF and audio level indicators Increased bandwidth from 480-934 MHz Adjustable SQ for increased or decreased sensitivity level for increased reception range or interference management. Industrys only RF interference warning indicator for SQ adjustment.Output level is accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensures optimal performance.
A balanced volume control enables users to adjust the mixed output volume of two wireless microphones.Ideal for entry-level stage and PA applications.
- Chassis EIA-Standard 19″ 1U
- Receiving Mode Diversity
- Frequency Range UHF 480~934MHz
- Antenna Rear Panel. Detachable. Oscillation Mode
- PLL Synthesized Fixed-Frequency, Frequency Stability: ±0.005% (-10~60°C)
- Sensitivity 10dBμV, at S/N>75dB
- Frequency Response 50Hz~18kHz