EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal receiver.
UHF PLL synthesized circuit ensures high stability & low spurious emissions.
Enhanced RF circuitry greatly reduces interference & intermodulation.
MIPROs 3rd generation advanced RF & IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics & increase the number of interference-free channels available.
Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 104 preset channels under 10 -72H Narrowband Handheld Transmitter
Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPROs distinctive aesthetic & ergonomic style.
Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy & fast changeovers.
The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling & pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
Switchable Manual /Disable audio mute options.
Switchable High/Low power options.
- single chanel
- Receiver Bandwidth : Narrow
- Receiving Mode : True diversity
- Color VFD displays Frequency, Frequency Code, RF & Audio Meters, Transmitter Battery Meter, Diversity
- Signals, Interference Warning Indicator. Programmable User Name, Group, Channel, Squelch Meter, PC
- Address and Lock Status.
- Preset Frequencies : 104 selectable channels
- Group 1~6 > 8 compatible channels Group 7~8 > 12 compatible channels
- Group 9~10 > 16 compatible channels