The CPD2600 is part of Wharfedale Pro’s latest line of professional power amplifiers driving earth shaking audio from the front of your venue, all the way to the back.
For using in stereo the amplifier delivers 650W RMS per channel at 8 Ohms and 1000W RMS per channel at 4 Ohms; a suitable power for small to large sized complete PA systems. In bridged mode at 4 Ohms the amplifier generates 2600W RMS. This huge power means the amplifier can also integrate itself with larger touring rigs and installs where long throw, extremely high power audio is needed.
CPD2600: 1000W*2@4Ohms (RMS), 650W*2@8Ohms (RMS),
• 2 channels XLR inputs with link outputs
• 3 operation modes (PARALLEL, STEREO and BRIDGE)
• Power, Protect, Signal and Limiter indicators
• Thermal protect, over current protect, DC protect, output short protect, power on/off mute
• Ultra quiet variable speed fans
• Speakon outputs for speakers• 2U rack mount chassis