DM5.0sj Is the same microphone as the classic “DM5.0s” but comes with an XLR – 6.3mm (1/4”) unbalanced cable. This makes connection to ‘consumer-grade’ audio devices simple.
The same great mic but now with a practical XLR to 6.3mm jack cable.
The DM5.0sj is a dynamic moving coil microphone designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrumental applications for both live sound and recording.
It has a super cardioid pickup pattern with a frequency response of 50Hz to 12kHz. It also has a slight bass proximity boost and a mid-range presence that results in a warm and natural response for nearly every type of voice. The DM5.0sj is engineered to handle very high levels of gain without distortion and will provide over 20dB of off axis feedback rejection.
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 50Hz-12kHz
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional
- Output impedance 600Ohms
- Sensitivity -51dB (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Off axis rejection >20dB at 180°
- Maximum SPL >135dB Cable XLR Female to ¼” jack (unbalanced)
- Connector 3 pin gold plated male XLR Polarity Positive voltage on pin 2
- relative to pin 3 Housing Zinc alloy
- Weight 300 gram