The Mipro ACT-311B / ACT-32T wireless microphone system comprises of one ACT-311B single channel UHF radio mic receiver and one ACT-32T wireless beltpack transmitter.
The system operates on channel 38 which requires a licence.
Automatic Channel Targeting (ACT) feature makes system set up extremely simple by matching and synchronising transmitters and receiver at the press of a button.
1U high, half rack width – rack mountable using the optional FB-71 or FB-72 rack mount ears – see related products.
- Channel : single
- Chassis : EIA-Standard 19″ 1/2U
- Receiving Mode : Diversity
- Frequency Range : UHF 480~934MHz
- Antenna : Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset Channels : 112 preset channels.
- Group 1-6: 8 compatible channels in each group.
- Group 7-10: 16 compatible channels in each group.
- Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled. 961 user-defined frequencies in group 11.