CPU-controlled diversity receiving. “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit eliminates signal drop-out and minimizes interference.
All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Channel : Quad chanel
- Chassis : EIA Standard 19 ” 1U metal chassis
- Receiving Mode : CPU-controlled diversity receiving
- Frequency Range : UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Antenna : Rear Panel. Detachable.
- Preset Channels : 112 preset channels