Mipro ACT-32T Bodypack Transmitter
Ultra slim bodypack
the-top features include mute button, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter
first ACT function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental
button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar / line inputs. Five selectable gain settings with Auto Limiter to prevent
XLR input with secure screw lock connector.
Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Housing : Rugged Plastic
- Frequency Range : UHF 480~934MHz
- Bandwidth : 24MHz
- Oscillation Mode : PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up : ACT Sync
- LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
- RF Output Power : 10mW / 50mW (switchable)
- Spurious Emissions : <-55dBc
- Max. Input Level : 0dBV
- Mute Connector Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery 2 AA alkaline